From Out Of Nowhere "Goodbye" changed to "Auf Wiedersehen"
- Roddy: Good Evening! Tell me something
- Patton: Tell him something! Tell him something!
During Evidence, Patton: "What'd I fucking tell you before? Snap, snap. This is a smooth jazz festival right?"
Before Surprise! You're Dead, Patton: "More smooth jazz!"
Before Cuckoo For Caca, Patton: "More smooth jazz?!"
After Easy, Patton: "danke schön meine fraulein"
During Easy Patton takes over a camera.
Midlife Crisis pause, crowd doesn't really sing, Patton: "Where's your sense of rhythm Germany? You born on the fucking moon or something? It's ok. It's ok. Why are you flipping me off? What did I say? Hold up, they're getting their rhythm now."
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Thank you... How many people are way too high right now. What is the matter with you fucking people. Right?
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Danke schön. We have one more song.
- Roddy: And it's a goodie.
- Patton: It's a goodie alright.
- Roddy: Are you ready for it?! Thanks for coming tonight, thanks for having us.
- Patton: Yeah, Thanks for sticking around, it's fucking late. We are Faith No More, software version two point zero.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Look who's back! Us! I really meant just for the encore, but I guess if you want to think real deep it's like yeah! The reunion you know? Two point oh!
- Bill: So you guys going out after this? I hear that Titty Twister is the place to be? See you there? Yeah!
- Roddy: What's it called Billy? Where is it? Titty Twister? What's that?
- Bill: It's right over there right?
- Roddy: Oh, see you there
- Patton: What are they saying to you?
- Roddy: We're talking about where we're going after the show.
- Patton: Oh is that it? Where're you going after the show?! Come on, there's gotta be some Eastern European you know uh... Jellys or something? Right? What the fuck! Stop looking at me like that!
- Roddy: Here we got a real special song for you guys. Take a big breath. Breath in, breath in!
- Patton: This is special
- Roddy: Hold it!
- Patton: I think you're gonna know this one, famous German song
- (ole ole ole sample)
- Roddy: Yes! Let it out!
Patton: How about that? Thanks you guys for listening. Be good. Drive safe.