This is the only known time pre-reunion Faith No More played Helpless live.
Before Gentle Art Patton attempts an Australian accent, "Alright then Malbun"
Before Helpless, Patton: "I believe someone threw a small grogan at me during that number. It's Australian for shit."
Before Home Sick Home:
- Patton: "You guys like this shit kicking American music"
- Roddy: "Want another slice of Americana?"
- Patton: "You want a fucking big mac?"
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: "One more song, I'd like to dedicate it to Mr Elton John, a man of good taste."
- Roddy: "Who said boo?"
- Patton: "Don't you boo Elton John"
- Roddy: "Be nice Melbourne"
- Patton: "You've never heard of him? He's a great humanitarian"
- Roddy: "And that's a good thing"
- Patton: "This song is called Just A Man ladies and gentlemen"
The lyrics to the middle of Just A Man are changed to: "You know Elton John is a weasel. Though often he has thought, like Lady Di to fly too high. And much to sooner than he ought, he took her up (oath?) and did his best, to suck the poison from her breast, and now the bitch is back."
Before Stripsearch, Patton: "This next song is called War Pigs. Thankyouverymuch"