Just before last chorus of Evidence Patton sings "Generals gathered in their masses" from War Pigs.
- Patton: You guys seem to like choruses more than the verses, am I wrong? Let's do a chorus only medley, what do you think guys?
- Roddy: I'm a chorus man myself. I like a bit of chorus.
- Patton: You've got to have a good chorus every now and then.
- Bill: Fuck the verse, play the chorus, right!
In intro to Caffeine, Patton: "There is no chorus in this song! You're gonna have to wait about ummm, six minutes."
- Patton: Tel Aviv! T&A! Tits and ass!
- Roddy: *starts playing Easy*
- Patton: Stop! Shut up! Did I say you could start the song? Fuck head.
- Roddy: Oh Sorry about that.
- Patton: I'm sick of your shit.
- Roddy: Sorry about that.
- Patton: Idiot.
- Roddy: Sorry.
- Patton: This guy's a piece of shit!
- Roddy: *starts playing Easy again*
- Patton: Shut up!
- Bill: That's not really the truth. ??Unless you happen is??
- Patton: Atta boy, be a good slave.
- Bill: Happy birthday to you! *Roddy is playing Easy in background, band isn't*
- Patton: You guys are good you get some cake. Hey Roddy, hey I was just kidding earlier man. Happy Birthday pal.
- Roddy: I love you Mike.
- Patton: Me too man. You guys love him too?
Before Caralho Voador:
- Roddy: Does Tel Aviv love techno? That is where you are wrong Tel Aviv loves techno!
- Bill: Move your ass!
During Digging The Grave the guitar goes missing for much of the song. Apparently Roddy fell in the crowd. He spends the encore asking for his shoe back.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: I'll give you some money if you give me back that shoe. ??. I need another one now
- Patton: Boom, boom, bam, pow. Alright.
- Bill: Just waiting for our guitar player as usual. He has diarrhoea tonight. How's the diarrhoea Dean. Got it all out?
- Patton: Show 'em Dean, show em.
Before I Started A Joke (a little hard to hear over the DJ):
- Roddy: Thank you very much, this is a Black Sabbath song.
- Patton: How many of you people like Black Sabbath better with Ozzy Osbourne, or Ronny James Dio? Personally I think Dio was ... a little under rated.
- Roddy: Black Sabbath .. ??
- Patton: ?? Monster of a man
After From Out of Nowhere, Patton: "Hope to come back soon, see you guys."