Before Evidence, Patton: "Alert, there has been a situation in the club, you all must leave.", Roddy: "Evacuate!"
Before Easy, "Are there any Black Sabbath fans in the house?"
After Ugly In The Morning, "You like that kinda shit? I'm glad." - "If you want we'll play that Deep Purple song a few more times. You know what, this is a really terrible crowd, I think we should play Deep Purple again. Come on, let's punish them!"
Between the two Highway Star covers, Patton: "Anytime time you want to hear that again just say the word", Roddy: "I think they're saying the word!"
After Naked In Front Of The Computer Bill plays the Fever bass line, Patton: "This is gonna be your last chance to hear Faith No More play Deep Purple in Columbus Ohio. It's a world premier exclusive Deep Purple cover song... any takers?"
After returning from encore:
- Roddy: "Ladies and Gentlemen, you are Columbus, we are Faith No More, but you are Columbus!"
- Patton: "I'm glad you cleared that up Roddy"
- Bill: "Were you guys here last time we played here?"
- Patton: "Is that why you put that hotdog on stage? Because that guy who was up here last time had a bigger dick than that."
- Roddy: "That was the night of the hungry man if we remember correctly"
During Take This Bottle, Patton: "You like ballads? We'll play em all fucking night!"
After returning for second encore, Patton: "I know what they like in Ohio! Big fucking steak! And a little Deep Purple! Can't get enough of it here." - then the band almost starts playing Highway Star again, before starting Caffeine, Roddy: "This is an old Deep Purple number, that starts with the sounds of some dogs."