- Jim: Thank you very much. I've just been down to the pub and had far much... too much to drink.
- Roddy: This next song's a new one... We're Faith No More by the way and we like Carcass. In case you can't tell ...
- Patton: We're Carcass fuck you
After Kindergarten bass solo, Patton: "Bill Gould on bass!"
- Bill: It's good to see some of our friends again
- Jim: I'm an old man I can't hear so good, be easy on my speakers
During The Crab Song, Patton: "Why do you people always get up in this song? I don't get it... I've lost my place now"
During Everything's Ruined intro, Patton: "Brand new song, sounds just like the Carpenters doesn't it?"
We Care A Lot has the "Yeah" sample from Happy Mondays' "Hallelujah" Club Mix, and "Break It Down" sample from ??. The Happy Mondays sample is used every show until end of 1993, while the Break It Down sample remains until start of 1993.
Before RV, Roddy: "Thanks a lot, this next song's a little bit slower it's off our new record. We were going to call our record uh "Alienating our Public" but we decided instead to call it Angel Dust."
Roddy messes up the samples in Midlife Crisis, ending up having to do the middle "yeahs" himself, Patton tells everyone to look at Roddy.
- Patton: "How 'bout another new one? Too bad we're playing it anyway"
- Roddy: "You wouldn't want the same old shit would ya?"
- Patton: "Yeah let's play We Care A Lot five more times how about that? How about From Out Of Nowhere!"
After returning for encore, Roddy: "So we just flipped a coin back stage to decide what songs we were going to play for an encore, and no-one wanted to do the first one that we were going to do, so we flipped a coin and we said if it's heads we're gonna play the song, and you know what, it was heads. So we've gotta fucking play it, sorry"
- Patton: So we're playing Wembley on June ah 13th
- Roddy: Don't go!
- Patton: Yeah I know it's really uncool to go there an everything, I don't know you should sneak in or something
- Bill: We'd really like to see your faces there
- Jim: Don't tell anybody you're going
- Patton: He's lying man we're not even gonna see ya fuck it's too far away, but it's like you should like go and like burn it down or something, and that way no bands can ever play there ever again
- Roddy: No no no how about there's a bomb threat on that day?
- Patton: How about a Bomb threat! Pull a fire again and then you won't have to see Guns'n'Roses.. oh!
After Epic, Patton: "See ya later, come to Wembley and fuck it up"