In intro to Evidence, Patton: "Romantic song"
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Wow. Everybody ok? Oh, someone took a flag. Why? WHY?! You got anything better to do? You just wanna go (*flag wave movement*) all night?
- Roddy: Is it for World Cup?
- Patton: What is that, no! They lost the World Cup, they suck.
- Roddy: World Cup still on?
- Patton: It's over. Bunya! Why are you waving the flags, there's so many
Patton walks (the long distance) to the crowd during Ben, climbs the fence and crowd surfs at the end. He tries to steal someone's flag, and is quickly pushed back to the barrier.
- Patton: Do you guys know how to treat someone who stage dives? Here's what you do, you throw me that way. Can you do it?
During Just A Man Patton takes a camera operator's camera, carrying it to the audience to film them, "How do you like it?"
On return for encore, before This Guy's:
- Patton: Are we happy?
- Roddy: We are happy too. This is our last show. This is our final, this is it.
- Patton: This is our last show.
- Roddy: ??? be here, spending it with you. Thank you for having us.
- Bill: This is the only place we came three times.
- Patton: That is true, we played here three fucking times.
- Roddy: Yeah Finland has been very nice to us so thanks for that.
- Patton: You have, and we appreciate it.
- Roddy: I want to say thank you real fast to some people that help us on tour, we sound pretty good and thanks to Michael who's back there doing our sound, and Chad doing lights, and all the people up here who help us too, Erica here, Anthony over there, Dez over there, Randy over there, Tim Moss behind the curtains and Shaun. Can we have a big round of applause for those people?
- Patton: ??? name good for you?
- Roddy: We're gonna play one more heavy metal classic for ya, so put on your seatbelts.