In intro to Evidence:
- Patton: OK. OK. A lot of babies were made to this one. Make one.
Jon introduced before Evidence solo:
- Patton: Carlos Santana ladies and gentlemen!
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings, Patton says "Italian beef."
- Patton: I don't know if they like that soft shit man
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: What's up Behemoth? Alright, this one's for you. Sensitive type. He's been sitting here staring at my balls all night. And he's still not aroused.
- Roddy: He's aroused.
- Patton: You think so?
- Roddy: Yes, look at him.
- Patton: I don't know man, I see both of his bands.
- Roddy: He can barely keep his tongue in his mouth.
- Patton: Shouldn't one of your hands be busy dude?
*band jams, Patton dances... Shake it, shake it*
- Patton: He still won't, look at him, he's a fuckin' statue over here.
*Puffy plays a blast beat*
- Patton: Oh you want a blast beat, is that it? That do it for you? I'm assuming Behemoth is black metal band?
*Patton screams and growls*
- Patton: Oh no he's pointy now, he's pointy! Alright, hold that thought. He is cute though.
After I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Thanks a lot Chi-Town. See you in September!