- Patton: Are we pink? I'm seeing a lot of pink out there.
- Roddy: You guys look amazing today. Such a beautiful day? Yeah?! Beautiful day! Yeah? Wonderful day!
- Patton: Let's do some yoga. We are your Faith No More yoga team.
Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Are we still pink?! I've got something for later. You're gonna like it. But not now. Coz now, we're going to San Francisco. Hippy shit.
- Roddy: You like that shit don't ya?
- Patton: You like that hippy shit!
- Roddy: Yes you do.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Lovely. Lovely. Still looking fresh as a daisy. I don't know what it is, but you people look fantastic. The weather's rough, but you look great. Thank you.
- Patton: Pink!
- Roddy: Thanks for dressing up for us.
Before Easy solo:
- Patton: Do it again Slash! Do it!
Before Separation Anxiety:
- Patton: Everybody ok? Still pink? Show me the pink, show me some pink. Show me, show me!
- Roddy: Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
- Patton: How's the yoga session going? OK? Yeah? You feel stretched out?
- Roddy: Stretch it out.
- Patton: Puppy pose.
- Roddy: You got a long night ahead of you, stretch it out.
- Patton: Is it the puppy pose. Love this one, it's just like you're gonna get it in the ass. Is that puppy pose.
- Roddy: Puppy pose? What's that called?
- Patton: Is it called puppy pose?
- Roddy: Downward dog. Same thing. Means taking it up the butt.
- Patton: You guys are putting us in the downward dog pose, by staring at us like this goddammit! Enjoy yourselves. It's not so hard.
During Ashes to Ashes Patton walks to the front of stage, stage dives and crowd surfs for a bit, back to the front by the solo. He grabs a camera and points it at the crowd and swings it around randomly. He's back on stage by the end of the song.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for having us this is our last song. This is from our new record, and it's called Superhero. And it's for all you guys.