- Patton: Download hi. We are Faith No More, your yoga instructor for today. So fuckin' relax. That's all I'm gonna say, fuckin' relax.
During Evidence Patton shouts "Ego ramp!" and dances on the ramp for a bit. At the end of the song Patton walks over to side of stage and grabs a worker's headset:
- Patton: Terrorist alert, terrorist alert. Everyone evacuate, now.
- Patton: Am I going to have to be like a front-man now?
* Patton walks down the ego ramp into the crowd. During the solo he turns to look at the band *
- Patton: What ugly men.
Right at the end of Easy Patton jumps off the ego ramp to a guy being removed on a stretcher and gets him to sing the final line of Easy.
- Patton: Download. Thanks you guys for being so patient with us.
- Roddy: So much! Thanks for having us back you guys. It means an awful lot. Thank you very much.
- Patton: We' played here when? Five years ago? Three, four, five years ago.
- Bill: Six.
- Roddy: Long long...
- Patton: Six. Oh shit.
- Roddy: You were all just children back then.
- Patton: Before you were born, we played here.
- Roddy: But it's wonderful to be back playing to you as older people.
- Patton: Thanks to the old ladies, who gave birth to you motherfuckers!
In Superhero intro:
- Patton: Last song, new one. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it!
- Patton: Thanks guys! Awesome. Good to see ya. Stay dry.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thank you much, we were still feelin' it. Thanks.
- Patton: Alright, this should get you in the mood for whoever's coming up next.
In We Care A Lot intro:
- Patton: Renegade. Fuck it! Fuck it!
After We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Thank you very much Download. Awesome. Thanks for listening.
- Roddy: Thanks you guys so much.