- Patton: Ok. Ok. Are we friends? I thought so, Fuckin' Glasvegas! I need some love though, I need a Glaswegian kiss. I've heard about this thing. I've heard about it. A Glaswegian kiss. Have you ever got one?
- Roddy: It's a Glasgy kiss?
- Patton: A Glasgy kiss?
- Roddy: How does it work?
- Patton: You have to get a little bit submissive, let's just say that.
Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Thank you. Still looking for that Glasgy kiss. Anyone else... want to show some Glasgow hospitality. Give me that kiss. I want the kiss. No, no, you know what I'm talking about. No you, you fucking skinhead. New song.
- Roddy: Thank you, that was a new song. Oh, shit I'm sorry, I don't speak Scottish. I'm sorry. Just teasing. This is an old song. It's called Ri... It's French, it's called Ricochet!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Thank you
- Roddy: Ya'll doin' good out there? You keeping hydrated and shit.
- Patton: You guys ah... remember the Barrowlands? Do you guys remember the Barrowlands? Yes, you do, ok. Remember what would happen, when the crowd, yeah. When you guys do that ?bowling alley? shit? Whatever it is you do? And, the stage, our pants would fall down.
- Roddy: Because it would bounce so heavily.
- Patton: Because of you. So try to knock our amps down. See what you can do.
After Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: My oh my Glasgow, what beautiful singers you are. Like fucking canaries out there. Beautiful. We've got another sing along, you ready? Starts like this.
- Patton: Anybody want to junk? Where's the best place? Stop it? Where's the best place to get deep fried, I don't know, underwear. You can deep fry your underwear. Where's the best place? Your house? Yeah I'll bet. I'll bet. You have a deep fryer in your house. Jesus Christ, you're really Scottish. Anyway. Thanks for coming. One more song.