Headline on main stage at midnight.
Before Evidence solo, Patton: "Jimmy Page ladies and gentlemen"
Part of Evidence sung in Portuguese, Patton: "Alright, since you guys are so fucking happy, how about in Portuguese?"
Patton: "Snap snap... It's ok. You look good doing it. I can smell your armpits. And I like it."
After Evidence, Patton: "Did that romance you a bit? I know it looks like we just got out of a fucking wedding, give us a break"
During Midlife Crisis just before the usual pause, someone stage dives and lands badly. Patton drops his mic and climbs off stage to try to help. Returning to the stage:
- Roddy: That was a big big jump
- Patton: "Sorry you guys, that was fucked up. We're gotta lighten the mood man, I'm in a bad place.
* whistles Popcorn *
- Patton: OK I feel better now
RV lyrics change "Nobody speaks Flemish anymore" and "Eating Frits over there, rooting for the Belgian soccer team, I'll just tell em what my daddy told me..."
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Wow. Ok. Ok. Alright Pukkelpop, the rave is next door.
- Roddy: You don't like to rave?
- Patton: I was going to invite you and buy you a uh smart drink. You guys have smart drinks here?
- Roddy: No they don't like to rave you like to rock!
- Patton: You guys like to roooooock! Any good band you saw today, anybody good? What do you mean no? You paid all this money just for this? Sucker! Just kidding, just kidding. Come on man, good bands? Even I saw a few good bands.
- Roddy: Who'd you see?
- Patton: I saw DaVotchKa.
- Roddy: Good...
- Patton: If you guys would shut up and listen you might learn about a good band. I'm just kidding, who did you see?
- Roddy: I saw Little Grizzly Bear, anyone?
- Patton: Grizzly Bear yaaaah.
- Roddy: Real good, real good.
- Patton: Who else.
- Roddy:?? Bonybear? Good good. Good time was had by all.
- Patton: Yeah sure was, except for these fucking people. I don't know who you are, but you're just pissing me off. This little row right here of special people. Why are you here staring at me, this ain't a zoo motherfucker. It ain't a museum.
- Roddy: This is fucking Pukkelpop man.
- Patton: Get in the mix man. What are you guys doing. No you're not, you're like yeah this is a great show yeah ah yeah I'll text you later. Yeah I'm going to the disco later, sorry I gotta sing, fuck you.
During Just A Man Patton walks out to the crowd and gets some people to sing. He grabs and spits on a camera.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you so much for listening, even you cocksuckers. Have a good Festival.
On returning for encore:
- Roddy: Thanks so much. We were talking back stage about the guy that jumped.
- Patton: Yeah we can't they out of our minds.
- Roddy: Did you see him jump? The man jump off the stage, did anyone see him?
- Patton: Only these people, maybe they were taking pictures of it. But um, you guys saw that guy.
- Roddy: It was scary. Think good thoughts for him, we'll check him out after the show.
- Patton: Yeah yeah this is dedicated to homeboy. Even though it's a little inappropriate.