- Roddy: Look at you all, holy!
- Patton: You're looking good. All those green wrist bands. Very sexy. Hey we'd like to take this opportunity to thank Firewater for playing with us. Amazing amazing.
- Patton: OK, you guys seem kind of bored, how about Portuguese?!
- Patton: Lionel Richie's rolling over in his grave
The Popcorn interlude in Midlife Crisis is full band with Patton beatboxing.
- Patton: You guys have been great. We'll see you next time....
- Roddy: Ahaha. Just teasing.
RV lyrics changed, "Nobody speaks Czech any more"
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Everyone behaving out there?
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: You win Prague! Yeah! You... wiiiin!
- Roddy: Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen!
- Patton: You guys still having an ok time? We're not keeping you guys here against your will or anything are we? No? Just checking.
- Roddy: You got something to do after this?
- Bill: Are we boring you?
- Roddy: You got a little time left?
- Patton: I see a lot of really angry faces man. You guy? People just looking at me like... yeah what yeah yeah yeah. Like that guy. Yeah. What do you want from me? What do you want, what do you want? I got two balls, you want both of them? That's it, that's all I got. All I got! You know why? Because I am just a man.
During Just A Man Patotn walks to the crowd and tries to get crowd members to sing in Czech. They all sing in English.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: We're back! Thank you for having us Praha! Thank you so much.
- Patton: Is this thing on? Hello Prague! Ah... you guys like uh... football? You guys like soccer, football?
- Roddy: Fusbal
- Patton: I know your country sucks but it's ok. I think ... ???? I'll show you something, want a fucking new song?
On return for second encore:
- Patton: So obviously there's nothing else going on in Prague tonight huh? Well, thank God for that! And thank you for coming!