Faith No More on main stage at 9:30pm.
"Patton ate a shoelace and put a pantie from the audience on his head :) Also he 'attacked' a cameraman and rode on a security guy's head." (Thanks Máté!)
Before Caffeine, Patton: "Are we ok? Are we decent? Are we naked?"
- Patton: Thank you.
- Roddy: Budapest. Long time no see. How ya been? Good good.
- Patton: Nice fish. Alright it's romagigo time ok? So just fucking chill the fuck out.
- Roddy: Relax.
Midlife Crisis pause, crowd sings, Patton naff beat, very long pause before song starts again.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Hungary wins. You fucking win!
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen of Budapest, we've reached the end of the road! I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this next song will be our last. Thank you though for being here.
- Bill: Thanks a lot out friends in Hungary. Anybody come here from anywhere else? Croatia? Serbia? Slovenia? Slovakia? Thank you!
- Patton: Italiani? Oh!
- Bill: Poland!
- Patton: Yeah yeah what about Poland?
- Bill: Costa Rica!
- Patton: Poland? Wait wait wait... You... Ok. You said you're Polish no? Italiana (Italian)... Who speaks Polish in this joint? Actually a better question would be... Hungarian? Ok? So... Think about this next song we're gonna play. We're gonna play this little uh little uh gypsy tune, and I need one verse in Hungarian, one fucking verse. (Attempts Hungarian) HUNGARIAN! So listen to the song and think about it, ok? Coz I'm gonna come and fucking bust your fucking chops. You too fat boy, start the fucking song, lets go. We'd like to thank you all for coming tonight. Sorry to seem so hostile. Just treating you like family.
During Just A Man Patton tries to get the crowd to sing in Romanian, they all sing in English and he gets mad.
- Roddy: Couple of you seem to be scratching your heads over that last number.
- Patton: Are you guys ok? Are you sure you want us to waste more of your valuable fucking Hungarian time?
- Roddy: There ya go.
- Patton: Ok. Then... Check this shit out.